Most new businesses cannot afford to hire full time in-house counsel, but they have critical legal needs that arise when least expected. Here’s where we can help, in the form of “outside, in-house counsel”. At Vlodaver Law Offices, LLC, we can take care of your everyday legal matters as an outside, in-house counsel. This means that we are comfortable developing relationships with your business’ leaders and working with them whenever necessary, on an on-demand basis and at a lower cost. We don’t take up your office space, but when you need us, we’re just as quick to help. Our outside, in-house counsel service will also save you money; it is more affordable than a full-time attorney.
Part of the Team
When searching for legal counsel, one of the most important characteristics is fit and relationships. At Vlodaver Law Offices, LLC, our outside, in-house counsel service is both flexible and close-knit. In essence, we treat each of the businesses we counsel as if we are part of the team. This means:
- We thoughtfully consider the business needs and risks of each client and devise creative and precise ways to help clients accomplish their goals, while fulfilling requirements.
- We provide legal recommendations to set the business up for success and protect it from liability. We know that positioning the company for success early helps save time and money on the back-end.
- We are responsive to communications with business leaders and provide open and honest legal options.
- Lastly, we work hard and are committed to your long-term success. Your success is our success as well.
It is important to find legal counsel with ample experience and knowledge of your industry. Consider counsel that has experience with your particular line of business, whether it be retail, manufacturing, consulting, finance, online commerce, etc. Make sure your legal counsel also has experience in your industry and has worked with partner organizations such as inventors and large corporations. Lastly, don’t forget to pick a service with a price tag that matches your budget.
Our outside, in-house counsel service may fit your organization well:
- We have worked with large and small retailers, B2B wholesalers, manufacturers, service-based businesses, professional firms, financial service firms, and more.
- We have experience in a wide range of industries including technology, food and beverage, consumer goods, financial and business services, healthcare, and more.
- We have worked with inventors, software developers, small businesses, corporations, special contractors, patent attorneys, and more. We have many connections with talented individuals throughout Minnesota.
- We believe in zero billable hour requirements and a fee structure that works for our clients; our clients receive in-house counsel at competitive outside counsel rates. Interested clients also receive a free consultation to determine the specific ways we can assist them.
Contact Us About Our Outside, In-house Counsel Service
Companies that hire in-house legal counsel can expect the in-house counsel to negotiate and draft contracts, negotiate and review leases, effectively handle employment matters, organize mergers and acquisitions, perform corporate governance management, form new entities, and support significant one-time transactions. Our outside, in-house counsel service can assist with these functions and more. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about what we can do for your business as outside, in-house counsel.